visiting DD at further confusion

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:07:30 -0800

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 12:28:02PM -0800, Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any good surplus shops that are likly to have sun
> stuff?  (I'm working on the sparc port of d-i.)

Weirdstuff in Sunnyvale. 384 W. Caribbean Drive. Don't bother with their
website if you're looking for strange old Sun gear -- the best stuff is
in their used showroom, which isn't inventoried the site.

Nothing quite like walking through a door and seeing stacks of Sparc
IPCes under wooden shelves propping up everything from Mac Classics to
20-year-old dot matrix printers to telco gear from the late '80s. It's
pretty fantastic.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084