BAD home page suggestions

Hereon hereon1@fastmail.us
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:46:07 -0800

Hi Mike Markley:

I think it would be helpful to many people to put the following
information on the home page of bad.debian.net. in the "Upcoming Events"
section:

=====
The normal meeting day for BAD meetings is the 2nd Wednesday of each
month.  For 2004, these are the dates & locations scheduled so far:

Jan 14 - Triple Rock Brewery, Berkeley, 6+PM - 9+PM
Feb 11
Mar 10
Apr 14
May 12
Jun  9
Jul 14
Aug 11
Sep  8
Oct 13
Nov 10
Dec  8

The meeting loaction & time (if any) are to be set according to the
Shotgun Rules.

For full details, see the mailing list archives.
=====

[You probably want to double check my monthly date values.]

Then, as soon as a meeting is properly called, put the location & time
onto the home page.

===

Mike,

Irregardless of the above, would you please put the following on the BAD
home page Upcoming Events section now?

Jan 14 2004 meeting location: Triple Rock, Berkeley, 6+PM - 9+PM

I believe that it would be useful to anyone looking for information about
a BAD meeting in January to find that info about the meeting that has
been announced in accordance with the shotgun rules.

Thanks Mike.  :)

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different…