Spam sorting (was Re: Install assistance needed in Berkeley area)

Tim Freeman tim@fungible.com
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:29:58 -0700

Thanks for the information about how you're using spamassassin.

According to Tim Freeman,

From: Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
>?

He described doing a tedious form of manual training, where you
take the spam that got past the filter, manually edit out the parts
that you think are irrelevant, and send that as input to train the
filter.

--
Tim Freeman                                                  tim@fungible.com
I xeroxed a mirror. Now I have an extra xerox machine. -- Steven Wright