[KEYSIGNING] Feb. 22, Round Table Pizza Sunnyvale -- DNS failure on URL

Daniel Curry dcurry@pcpn.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:43:55 -0800

The http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party fails on DNS Lookup.
Anyone have more information regarding this?

-----Original Message-----
From: bad-admin@bad.debian.net [mailto:bad-admin@bad.debian.net] On
Behalf Of Joshua Kwan
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 12:46 PM
To: bad@bad.debian.net
Cc: lamont@debian.org
Subject: [KEYSIGNING] Feb. 22, Round Table Pizza Sunnyvale

Hello all,

It all started when LaMont Jones entered #debian-devel and wondered if
anyone was from the Bay Area for a keysigning... Well, that was as good
an excuse as any to organize a larger meetup!

Here's what we've decided: 7:30pm, Sunday the 22nd, at the Round Table
in Sunnyvale's Town And Country. The address is, coincidentally,

101 Town And Country Village
Sunnyvale, CA

(The zip code currently eludes me.)

If you wish to come, make sure you bring lots of GPG fingerprints, some
valid ID (see http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html for more
info on all of this), and don't bring a computer! (Unless you have some
vexing problem with a Debian install that we can probably throw all our
brains at, then sure. This isn't meant to be a full fledged installfest
though so I'm not expecting anyone to bring installation media.)

To RSVP, please add your GPG/PGP key to this keyring:

https://www.biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=2364

Hope to see you all there for good pizza and a keysigning extravaganza!

--
Joshua Kwan