[KEYSIGNING] Feb. 22, Round Table Pizza Sunnyvale

Oliver Kurth okurth@gmx.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:17:34 +0100

--=-QRleIQW5nnY6N1Zq+4G7

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 21:31, Joshua Kwan wrote:
> Hello all,
>=20
> It all started when LaMont Jones entered #debian-devel and wondered if
> anyone was from the Bay Area for a keysigning... Well, that was as good
> an excuse as any to organize a larger meetup!
>=20
> Here's what we've decided: 7:30pm, Sunday the 22nd, at the Round Table
> in Sunnyvale's Town And Country. The address is, coincidentally,
>=20
> 101 Town And Country Village
> Sunnyvale, CA

Cool! Coincidentally, I will be arriving from Munich, Germany on
Saturday. If I am not too dizzy from the jet lag, I will be there,
coming from Fremont.

> (The zip code currently eludes me.)
>=20
> If you wish to come, make sure you bring lots of GPG fingerprints, some
> valid ID (see http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html for more
> info on all of this), and don't bring a computer! (Unless you have some
> vexing problem with a Debian install that we can probably throw all our
> brains at, then sure. This isn't meant to be a full fledged installfest
> though so I'm not expecting anyone to bring installation media.)
>=20
> To RSVP, please add your GPG/PGP key to this keyring:
>=20
> https://www.biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=3D2364

Well, my key is also available on public key servers.

> Hope to see you all there for good pizza and a keysigning extravaganza!

Greetings,
Oliver

--=-QRleIQW5nnY6N1Zq+4G7

--=-QRleIQW5nnY6N1Zq+4G7--