ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD mtg at Triple Rock Brewery Feb. 10, 2004

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:15:40 -0800

Quoting Les Kopari (les_kopari@yahoo.com):

> ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD mtg at Triple Rock Brewery Feb. 10,
> 2004
>
> Since no one else has announced on the list...

{sigh}

> ...and we're listed as:
>
> "Bay Area Debian is an active community of Debian
> GNU/Linux developers and users, with informal meetings
> 2nd Wednesdays at various places and times."
>
> pusuant to Evan's Shotgun Rules, let me be the first,
> for the first time.
>
> I'll have the sign there at 6pm.

So, should the practice of announcing meetings only one or two days in
advance, when any sensible person would say "Oh, I guess it's great that
we can have _more than four weeks' notice for next month_" be dubbed
John Regan Syndrome or Les Kopari Syndrome?

Either way, I hope there's a cure.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."