[Fwd: opportunity for windows admin job in SF]

John Hauser jhauser@pobox.com
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:08:43 -0800

i'm forwarding this message to the bad mailing list because several
members i've met have had windows sysadmin experience in addition to
*nix in their past. mark is the cto of one of my bay area clients. i
don't have any additional info about the opportunity, just passing it on
in hopes it may help someone who needs a job...

i live up in humboldt county now although i still work with a couple of
bay area clients remotely.

we've got a pretty active linux users group in eureka. although we've
got good local micro breweries, several of our members are under 21.
we've also got a few who are over 60. we've instituted a weekly lunch at
a pizza place and usually draw 12 to 16 members. sometimes we get
carried away and don't break up until 3pm. i'm surprised at the number
of gentoo fanatics up here... there's only a couple of debian users.

i'll miss tonight's meeting at the oakland brew pub; hoist one for me!

john