There will be a BAD meeting at the Pacific Coast Brewing Co. on Wednesday, December 8 at 7:00PM

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:50:46 -0800

Like I said in the Subj...

There will be a BAD meeting at the Pacific Coast Brewing
Company on Wednesday, December 8 at 7:00PM.

This coincides with the Linux Journal meetup.  If attendance
is low, we can meet together.  If high, we can split.  I
expect the overlap in the two groups is high.

Thw following still pertains, so I'll quote it in full from
prior last meeting calls...