... conferencing going at the meeting

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- Akkana Peck <akkana@shallowsky.com> wrote:
> Too bad Sony isn't more Linux friendly.  Their hardware sure works
> well with Linux.

Yes! Once sonyisms have been overcome. :(  :)  (Watch this space for a
possible upcoming posting about getting wifi working on this unit I got.  :(
:) [Also, see below.])

> Did anyone get any conferencing going at the meeting?

We worked on getting some wireless going, which is a prerequisite (for me at
least) to working on the conferencing.

Progress was made.  Hopefully I'll have more news to present in a week or so
- basically, some more get togethers (either f2f or online) to work on it.
:)