November Meeting... - Are you referring to the October meeting?

Scott Dier dieman@ringworld.org
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:02:18 -0500

> Double BTW: At the last meeting I called, August in SJ, of the people there
> IIRC 7 had PCDs, & I think 5-7 were sonys.  I don't recall for sure, but I
> think two were mini size.

Any Fujitsu P2xxx series lifebook users? :)

> We had a little ad hoc wireless net going between pcs. :)

I did this at our Minneapolis 'Debian Anniversary Party'.  We crammed 3
of us with ssh links over my gprs connection via ad-hoc 802.11b. :)
(which is like 10kbps up/40kbps down with 1sec RTT)

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/
Free USA from energy dependence, http://www.apolloalliance.org/