ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD meeting Wed 10 December at 7PM: Triple Rock in Berkeley

Claude Rubinson rubinson@email.arizona.edu
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:27:38 -0700

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 04:09:51PM -0700, muggles wrote:
> nope, is there an agenda for the brewery meeting?

Granted, I'm no longer living in the Bay Area, but I doubt that BAD
has changed much in the past few months.  If you're looking for a
meeting with an agenda -- or any structure, for that matter -- you're
looking in the wrong place.  And that's a good thing.  BAD is just a
chance for Debian geeks to get together and have a few laughs (and,
when it's at Triple Rock, have some good beer as well).

Cheers,

Claude