Modules for WIFI ... IRC Stuff

Stephen Schroder sschrode@pacbell.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:12:41 -0800

begin    Mike Markley    quotation:

>If I may express my bias a bit, ScrollZ is also quite nice (disclaimer:
>I'm both Debian packager and involved with upstream efforts). It's also
>ircII-based, but not as bloated as BitchX, IMO, and the scripting is,
>as far as I'm aware, pure EPIC4. Further, upstream's pretty interested
>in the fact that it's included in Debian, having gone so far as asking
>me to subscribe the devel list to ScrollZ's PTS. IOW, they're
>responsive.

Thanks for the information about Scrollz.  In your opinion, how does
Scrollz measure up to KVIrc 2 and KVIrc 3?  If my understanding is
correct they are also Upstream products.

Steve

--
Nothing is going to work because you want it to work, just to please you.  You have to make the damn thing work.  -Thomas A. Edison