Looking for a GNU/Linux engineer

Youhan Mubaraki youhan.mubaraki@californiadigital.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:39:55 -0800

--------------040005060006090303010507

California Digital has acquired the VA Linux systems server division and we are looking for engineers with the following
skills:

GNU/Linux System/Network Administrator
GNU/Linux HPC/Clustering Expert
*GNU/Linux Systems  programmer*
*GNU/Linux Kernel Hacker*

Most important is kernel hacker
Next sys programmer
Authorized to work in US. US Citizens preferred
Must relocate to bay area if from outside.

We are looking for the right people to work on a Large Linux super cluster. This will be the largest Linux supercomputer in
the world, what an opportunity for the right people to get involved.
Please email me or call me at 510 687 7089 if you or someone you know is interested in these positions.

--
Youhan Mubaraki

Director of Business Development
California Digital Corporation

WWW.Californiadigital.com
Direct Line : 510 687 7089

Fax  : 510 651 8844
Toll Free 1 888 LINUX 4 U  Ext 77089

Address
47071 Bayside Parkway
VA Linux Building 1
Fremont, CA 94538

--------------040005060006090303010507

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<pre cols="72" class="moz-signature">California Digital has acquired the VA Linux systems server division and we are looking for engineers with the following
skills:

GNU/Linux System/Network Administrator
GNU/Linux HPC/Clustering Expert
<b>GNU/Linux Systems  programmer</b>