Google your number

Scott Dier dieman@ringworld.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:48:43 -0600

Google isn't the only source of this information.  You should be more
worried about being able to find out Social Security numbers or bank
account balances for small fees.

I think, if you really care, you need to go talk to your representatives
and get your state's DMV to not hand out this information first.

I'm with Scott McNealy: "You have zero privacy anyway."

Thanks.

* Stephen Schroder <sschrode@pacbell.net> [031114 10:12]: