ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD Meeting Jan 14, 2004

Aaron T Porter atporter@primate.net
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:17:19 -0800

	For a slight twist, the January BAD meeting will take place at
Serra Bowl in Colma, CA on January 14, 2004 from 6pm - 11pm. Serra Bowl is
very conveniently located, just off I280, a short walk in the fog from the
Colma BART station. Cheap beer, good beer (different beers), greasy food,
air hockey, and naturally bowling. Directions and details are up at
http://serrabowl.com.

	An RSVP is not needed, but would be nice for this event so I can
try and get an appropriately sized group of lanes together. If you know
you'll be attending, please drop me an e-mail by 1/13/04 (I'll repost this
message in January to be safe).