ANNOUNCEMENT next meeting March 20th

Joey Hess joeyh@debian.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:38:50 -0500

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

This is my first time in the Bay Area in 2 years, and I'd hate to not
get to see ya'll, so I'm calling a meeting on the Wednesday, March 20th
at 6:30 pm at the Blue Nile restaurant (Ethiopian), 2525 Telegraph Ave
in Berkeley (near the intersection of Telegraph and Dwight). Here's a map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=3DTyp&addr=3D2525+Telegraph+Ave.&city=
=3DBerkeley&state=3DCA&zip=3D&country=3D&cs=3D9&mag=3D8

It's hard to provide directions to a place I've not been to in at least
3 years, so I won't. Walk toward the hills from Shattuck a few blocks I
suppose. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

--=20
see shy jo

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT--