[cmsclaud@arches.uga.edu: [buug] Re: Meeting Location]

Claude Rubinson cmsclaud@uga.edu
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:57:39 -0700

Well, fuck me.  I fumble-fingered over the address.  This should have
gone to BAD (Bay Area Debian).

----- Forwarded message from Claude Rubinson <cmsclaud@arches.uga.edu> -----

From: Claude Rubinson <cmsclaud@arches.uga.edu>
To: buug@weak.org
Subject: [buug] Re: Meeting Location

Oh Jesus Christ!  Here goes:

This month's BAD meeting will be 7pm, Wed, June 11 at Triple Rock in
Berkeley.

Getting to Triple Rock is simple. From BART, exit at Downtown
Berkeley, and go North on Shattuck Avenue 3 1/2 blocks to 1920
Shattuck; you'll see the classic neon sign on your left. Driving from
San Francisco, Marin, or other points, find your way to the 580/80
freeway, take the University Avenue exit, go a couple of miles east,
and take a left on Shattuck Avenue; Triple Rock is 1 1/2 blocks
up. From Cal Berkeley, head west; the pub is 2 blocks from campus near
the corner of Hearst Avenue. Call 510-THE-BREW for personalized
directions.

See you there.

Claude

p.s. Steve - don't post HTML to the list.  Thanks.