Vagrant DD's passing through SF until Jun 11.

Ron ron@debian.org
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:22:02 -0700

Howdy,

My wife and I are jetting out of SFO on Jun the 11th, how long we're in
town before that depends much on the hospitality of the locals :-)  At
one extreme we'll probably arrive from Eugene the morning of the 11th
and leave early evening.  If anyone has an afternoon free for good food,
keysigning, accusing me in person of various policy violations, pointing
at strange things and musing, imbibing intoxicants, and/or driving us to
the airport after some combination of the above, that's probably what
we've got planned for the day.

If anyone of you is actually crazy enough to put up with a couple of
bum hackers for a day or two and having them use your kitchen to make
the food we have some leeway to arrive earlier...

cheers,
Ron