Debian 10th Party

Bill Kendrick nbs@sonic.net
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:18:30 -0700

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 01:01:17AM -0700, Stephen Schroder wrote:
> Sounds good to me, but I'd like to know what you had in mind.

I just subscribed after Mike's post came through.  Hi, I'm Bill
from the Linux Users' Group of Davis, up here near Sacramento.

I'm excited about celebrating Debian's 10th, so I took this
opportunity to finally subscribe to the BAD list.

Some friends of mine were considering baking brownies and putting
a Debian swirl logo in it for the Linux 12th birthday (Picn*x) this
past weekend, but they ran out of time.

I'm trying to convince one of them to come to the BAD meeting this
Wednesday (she has Wed nights off, so it's perfect!), but she doubts
she'll have time to bake.  So, maybe I'll just buy something pre-made
and squeeze some icing on top. ;^)

FYI, going under the assumption that the bad.debian.net site is up-to-date,
I've begun pointing folks to it (LUGOD, SacLUG, RoseLUG, BALUG, SVLUG,
and NBLUG mailing lists, and ba.announce, linux.debian.user and
comp.os.linux.misc Usenet newsgroups)

I hope you don't mind!  Will Triple Rock have room for a bunch of folks?

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis
(oh, I also put a note about the BAD meeting on LUGOD's site ;) )