apologies & explanation

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:01:12 -0700

All,

Just wanted to send out an apology about the list and page being down
basically all through LinuxWorld. The timing was obviously pretty bad
for those of you who were trying to organize some sort of Debian
presence.

The short explanation: My colo reseller went out of business, powering
off all the boxes in his cabinet Sunday around 10pm. Since I had no
prior notification, I was left scrambling for replacement service, and
I was unable to get the service, install the boxes, and switch things
over until Wednesday.

Anyway, things should now be back to normal. I'll add the Aug 13 get-
together to the page.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084