...Come help... New: Debian LWE Booth web page - Please sign up! :-)

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:31:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
> Hey folks - EFF has taken up our offer to let them share space at our
> booth.
> As they asked first, we'll be letting them crowd in next to us.

OK.  Thanks for the consideration, and I wish you all the best in helping out
the EFF!

> Good luck in your search for space!  BTW - if you need any actual human
> volunteers, we've got PLENTY, so I'm sure we can find people who'd be happy
> to spend time with you, wherever you end up.

That would be awesome!  I have created a wiki web page for the Debian booth
at LWE.  I'd really appreciate it if you would forward this message to the
LUGOD mailing list.

http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Linuxworld2003expoDebianbooth

We will definitely appreciate anyone who wants to volunteer for whatever
length of time at the Debian booth.

I would encourage anyone (from anywhere, especially LUGOD) who uses Debian to
go to the wiki & sign up for a one hour (more if they care to) time slot to
help out in the booth.

Thanks! :)