Great! Come by .org pavilion mon pm or Tues am

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 17:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

--- Tony Godshall <togo@of.net> wrote:
> I would be interesed in helping out setting up on Monday and
> perhaps some hours later in the week, depending on need and
> how the week is shaping up.
Great!

I see you signed up on the wiki - Great!
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Linuxworld2003expoDebianbooth

You get some kind of award for being the first person sign up & add to the
wiki!

> When is the setting-up party?  I'll be heading in from
> Alameda, and could give an east-bayer or three a ride in.

Mon pm or Tues AM

> What do we need?
>
> I can offer an 800MHz mini-tower Debian box and 17" monitor
> for the show.
>
> And power strips, and extension cable, and little 100BaseT
> hub/switch and ? .

Great!  Bring whatever you can.