ANNOUNCEMENT - October 2002 B.A.D. Meeting in Walnut Creek

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:03:28 -0700

begin  Mike Markley  quotation:

> > > How about somewhere less in the middle of nowhere, somewhere
> > > that's closer to the heart of the Silicon Valley?
> >
> > Grant called the meeting, Grant calls the location.  next type
> > take the baton yourself (-:
>
> Besides, this is probably the first bad meeting in memory that's
> actually close/convenient to me... "middle of nowhere" is relative
> :).

Indeed.  It should be noted that Walnut Creek is on the BART line, and
therefore not as BFE as say, Danville.

Most of "Sillicon Valley" is woefully out of reach without one of
those stupid car things.

--
A: No.