InetDevGrp.org

George Bonser george@shorelink.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:35:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Grant Bowman wrote:

> Sorry Evan,
>
> Bill Selmeier hosts a monthly meeting on the Netscape campus in Mountain
> View.  The last one held was September 17th.  Sean Perry presented about
> the Debian Software Management System (dpkg & apt).  He was followed by
> George Bonser regarding how he used Debian at Gator.com to deploy
> hundreds of machines with a staff of two.  Their presentations are now
> available from the "Previous Presentations" link from
> http://www.InetDevGrp.org.  I attended and enjoyed talking with other
> BAD linux folks.  Since I attend Bill's meeting anyway it was convenient
> for me to meet other BAD folks there.
>
> Looking at the web page Bill does not have a topic set for the October
> 15th meeting.  I invite other BAD folks to attend.
>
> I hope that's more clear.

Grant, feel free to forward this to the list if my attempt to send it
doesnt work.

I took a look at the website and was wondering if it might be helpful to
have some sort of narrative to go along with the presentation graphics. I
already have something written, it is what Bill used to gen the graphic so
it wouldn't be too difficult.

By the way ... I am looking for work so if you want a network heavy linux
guy, let me know.

George