Anyone available for keysigning this weekend?

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:44:48 -0700

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 01:32:46PM -0700, Brian Nelson wrote:
> I'm going to be in the bay area Friday night through Monday night (for
> the Bridge School Benefit Concert, yay!), and I think I'd have some time
> to meet anyone up for a key signing.  Specifically, I'll be staying in
> Mountain View, but I'll be pretty flexible.
>
> So, if anyone's interested, please drop me an email.

I tend to be in the South Bay on weekends a lot... When is the concert
(so we know when you're definitely not available? :)

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

A lot of people are afraid of heights.  Not me.  I'm afraid of widths.
- Steven Wright