Fwd: FW: artwork for your approval

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@attbi.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:01:57 -0700

On Thursday 24 October 2002 10:50, Tony Godshall wrote:
> very cool
>
> where and when can i get one?
>
> how much?

These are being made for the Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE) which I
believe is being held in LA.  The Debian group down there contacted me.

I had 300 shirts made. I doubt they will sell a 100.  The shirts will be kept
there by Steve Bibayoff who is also the fellow who runs the FSF booths for
shows on the West coast.  When the LWE in New York comes up the shirts will
be sent there.  I hope to have sold them all by the end of that show (-:

When we do trade show shirts the cost is $10 per shirt for the standard sizes
and $15 for 2X, 3X and the baby doll shirts if they get made.

If there is sufficient demand (20 or so) I can probably get Steve to
send/deliver some shirts here for a BAD meeting.