Fwd: FW: artwork for your approval

David Karlin dkarlin@coloradomtn.edu
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:06:19 -0600

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 09:18:32AM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> yeah, I am expecting people to recognize the logo.
>
> The other advantage is this gives people a computer shirt that is not
> obviously a computer shirt.

And also not obviously a Debian shirt.  If the idea is to "sell Debian",
as you said, then I think this falls somewhat short of the goal, as the
Debian logo is not _yet_ universally recognized.

Aside: I wore one of the "genie bottle" shirts to a company function,
and a manager asked me if it was a picture of a bong.  And this shirt
actually has "Debian" printed in rather large letters.

However, I realize that if the design has been finalized, its too late
to change it now....
--
David Karlin
dkarlin@coloradomtn.edu