need help designing new tshirts

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:09:21 -0700

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 09:35:35AM -0700, Steve Dunham wrote:
> Will Lowe wrote:
> >>Playing on size of the distribution:
> >

> >"all your packages are belong to us" ? :)
> >

> Nice. That's a tshirt I'd wear (with Debian Logo), and
> I'm not very big on t-shirts (I find most of the stuff
> on thinkgeek to be too cheezy to wear).

I kind of like the way the swirl could be interpreted as
a black hole sucking in matter.  Not that I'm thinking of an
actual slogan, but the visual is intriguing, in connection
with the concepts of size and collecting.  well, wait,
maybe...
              ____.-.___.-.____
            .'\   '-.___.-'    /'.
           /  |               |  \