need help designing new tshirts

Steve Dunham dunham@cse.msu.edu
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:04:20 -0700

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 October 2002 08:30, Steve Dunham wrote:
>
>>Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
>>
>>>I need to get an order ready soon (next day or so) but I am unable to
>>>decide on a new design.  What I want is some next layered over the large
>>>swirl that is currently used on the shirts.  The text needs to be short.
>>>Ideas?
>>
>>debian/rules
>

> We have that on the back of the current shirt.  I was looking for something
> new because the shirts have been around for 3 years now.

oh, I didn't realize it'd been done before, I should have guessed.

There's "apt-got Debian?", but perhaps that's a bit cliche. (And
maybe it's been done before too?)

Playing on size of the distribution:

(vaguely alluding to Douglas Adams):
   "And you thought space was big."

(allusion to jaws)
   "You're gonna need a bigger hard drive."

(allusion to adverts)
   "Now 150% bigger." (insert correct potato -> woody number)

Best I can come up with off the top of my head.

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu