Other East Bay BADdies going to Inetdevgrp.org mtg?

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:29:20 -0700

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 05:23:05PM -0700, I wrote...
> I may try to take on the Dumbarton Bridge on my bicycle on
> the 15th to check out that inetdevgrp.org thingy.  Anyone
> want to join me?
>
> (I was thinking Union City BART via Dumbarton Bridge
> but perhaps Fremont BART via SJ is better?)
>
> Alternatively I may be able to drive a carpool from
> Berkeley / Oakland, but I won't know till closer to the
> time.  Email me privately with phone contact info if interested.

Any other BAD folds going, want to carpool?

I'm thinking we'd have to hit 580 by 7.  I'll be departing
from Shattuck + Dwight in Berkeley a bit before that.

I've got a PT Cruiser, candy apple red, seats five (tho not
5 tall).