seeking a copy of "Writing GNU Emacs extensions" or equivalent

Ian Zimmerman itz@speakeasy.org
21 Nov 2002 08:06:15 -0800

Sean> Hey all, I am reaching that point in my Emacs usage where
Sean> learning some lisp would be good.  In particular I would like to
Sean> try writing a major mode or two.  Anyone have this book or a
Sean> pointer to a good, helpful tutorial?  i have the GNU emacs lisp
Sean> intro which is nice for learning lisp but fairly useless for
Sean> actually writing real code.

If you want a walking Elisp book ask here :)

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A. I did not vote for Emperor Bush.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087