*.debian.net?

Evan Prodromou evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:33:03 -0400

So, I'm wondering: are there other x.debian.net sites out there, where
x is some city or region, like BAD?

The reason I wonder is that I'm now living in Montreal, and I miss the
company of Debianistas. I'd like to find out about setting up a DEM
(Debian En Montreal) list, and maybe a dam.debian.net Web site. I'm
counting about 10 or so Montreal Debian members, with who knows how
many other interested parties.

Anyways, if anyone can give me the scoop, I'll buy them a beer when I
get back... or when you come here... or at least at Debconf 2 (The
Wrath of Woody).

I think I'm supposed to follow that all up with "eh?" So here it is:
eh?

~ESP