invariant sections

Evan Prodromou evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed, 08 May 2002 08:41:07 -0400

    DNW> Anyway, invariant sections could also be used for things like
    DNW> accounts of historical events.  For instance, the biography
    DNW> of Richard Stallman.

So, is RMS's biography in some piece of writing under the GFDL, but
not in an invariant section? That'd be super-fantastic.

    DNW> I think we should have a contest to see who can add the
    DNW> coolest modifications or retellings.

I think we should, too! Did you know, for example, that RMS owns a
hand-dipped candle company in Rhode Island called "Ye Olde Candle
Shoppe, Inc."? That he drove the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile around the
US and Canada for two years, making promotional appearances at retail
food outlets? That he's a crowd-pleasing regular on the circuit of
charitable pro-am golf tournaments? That he collaborated with Celine
Dion on an album of cowboy songs called "Lonesome Stars on the
Cheyenne Trail: Songs of the Old West"?

~ESP