Key signing

Jeremy Avnet mlist-debian@theory.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:13:47 -0800

Hello. I've been lurking on this list for a few months.

I am very interested in becoming a debian developer, I've been making my
own packages for a couple of years now and want to start submitting them
in an official way. I have already found someone to sponsor me, but they
are living in Japan and as such, can not sign my key.

Could one of you Debian developers please meet with me some time to
verify who I am and sign my key? I live in SF city. Our meeting could be
as brief as you like. I'll even buy you a beverage. :)

-- jeremy avnet / brainsik .:. Public Key at http://brainsik.to/pubkey.asc