ANNOUNCEMENT: Wed. June 12, 2002 BAD meeting (San Francisco)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:33:50 -0700

begin  Evan Prodromou  quotation:
> I didn't read this the first time. I'm a teensy bit out of your way,
> but I'm willing to make up for it by chipping in TWO dollars.

	ha ha canadian dollars

It's this horrible communist trick, where they print twice as much
money to make everyone feel richer.  Like, in Italy (famous communist
country), everyone's a millionaire!

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end