ANNOUNCEMENT: Wed. June 12, 2002 BAD meeting (San Francisco)

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:44:57 -0400

At 10:38 PM -0400 6/10/02, Evan Prodromou wrote:
>  >>>>> "RM" == Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> writes:
>
>     RM> The B.A.D. meeting for this month will be held 7 PM at
>
>     RM> El Toro Taqueria, 598 Valencia St. near 17th Street San
>     RM> Francisco
>
>You FIEND! You're making me miss good burritos AND Mozilla.Party in
>the _same_night_?

Yes, it's all because you had that silly french car.

>Just put a knife through my heart next time, Rick.

Sure, it'll save you from having to eat more frog's legs.

Or, worse, frites with mayonnaise.
--
_Deirdre    Clarion 2002: http://clarion.deirdre.org  http://deirdre.net
"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done."   - Steven Wright