bad.debian.net web page updates

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:16:41 -0800

Quoting Dmitriy (ace22b@yahoo.com):

> So, I hope some people are going to be there this wed, right?

I will be, w/approximate arrival time 7:30 PM.  (I just chatted with Sean
Perry, who will _not_ be able to make it, as he's driving his wife to
a class.)

To repeat from my post of several days ago:

I hope to see in Berkeley those who'd like to meet at Cafe Au Coquelet.
I'll be driving home from work (in the wilds of Fremont) to Menlo Park
(just north of Stanford), and then drive to Berkeley.  Anybody need a
ride?  I have a Saturn sedan -- the old Honda hatchback finally died --
with room for four passengers.