Berkeley BAD + BUUG recap

Robin Rowe Robin.Rowe@MovieEditor.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 23:57:48 -0800

Meeting in conjunction with the BUUG group tonight seemed to work well. Gave
us about a dozen all together. Fun talking about C++ and code porting, OSS
vs. ALSA sound, Debian printing, Gnome, and KDE. Thanks to everyone who
talked with me, and sorry if I missed you at the other end of the table.

I plan to make this an ongoing thing, to have a Berkeley BAD group that
meets at Au Coquelet on the first Thursday at 7pm. Note this is a separate
meeting from the traditional BAD meeting on the 9th that rotates to various
locations. It is intended to be in addition to, not instead of.

Cheers,

Robin