Silicon Valley for Jan

Ian Zimmerman itz@speakeasy.org
03 Jan 2002 10:31:04 -0800

tluxt> With all due respects to the efforts put forth...I
tluxt> strongly suggest we instead do the following....

Robin> Do we have to say instead? Having a BAD meeting in Silicon
Robin> Valley sounds great. Although I'm interested in the topic you
Robin> propose, your location is far enough away that I probably won't
Robin> make it. I can understand you feeling the same way about coming
Robin> up here.

Um, tluxt is in Berkeley (or was 2 motnhs ago)

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087