Berkeley get-together (BAD + BUUG)

Robin Rowe rower@MovieEditor.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:15:32 -0800

The Berkeley Unix Users Group (BUUG) meets at Au Coquelet on Thursday
(tomorrow) at 7pm. I don't represent BUUG, but that seems a nice small
informal group -- less than ten of us when I stopped by at the Au Coquelet
BUUG meeting a few weeks ago.

I propose that we Debian Linux users have our East Bay BAD get-together at
Au Coquelet on Thursday at 7pm. There should be plenty of room in the back,
at least there was last time. Maybe we can gain a bit more critical mass.
I'll be ready to chat about Debian, desktop Linux, graphics, C++, and OSS
projects if anyone is interested in those things.

See you tomorrow night!

Cheers,

Robin

P.S. Au Coquelet is one block NW from the Berkeley BART station. Directions
on the BUUG page at http://www.weak.org/buug/.