Only wednesday?

Dmitriy ace22b@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:11:30 -0700

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

Hmm... I was just wondering wehether there is some special reason in
meetings are always only on wednesday, because  it happens to be the
only day when I can't go.  Could there be some alterations? (i.e. one
month it's wed, next one it's thur).  I know it's easier to remeber,
but still. =20

I am not saying that everyone should change the day because I can't be
there that particular day of the week, but I was wondering what some
of you think about some diversity?

--=20
	GPG key-id: 1024D/5BE3DCFD                 Dmitriy
	CCAB 5F17 A099 9E43 1DBE  295C 9A21 2F1C 5BE3 DCFD
=09
	Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--