BAD list archive for Sept is nonexistent, and no meeting loc

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:19:49 -0700

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 09:15:37PM -0700, Ian Zimmerman <itz@speakeasy.org> spake forth:
> Mike> Well, considering that these meetings normally take place on the
> Mike> second Wed of each month - i.e. 2 days from now - I can't
> Mike> imagine the turnout will be very insane.
>
> It also closes at 6.  I don't know how that fits into people's
> schedules and BAD tradition.

Ah - I certainly couldn't make it then, and we generally tend to have them
more 7:30-8ish IIRC...

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

"Get back to your stations!"
"We're beaming down to the planet, sir."
- Kirk and Mr. Leslie, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3