BAD list archive for Sept is nonexistent, and no meeting location?

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:21:05 -0700

There's been no mail this month (unless I somehow got bounced from the list,
but then I wouldn't have received two copies of this...), and similarly no
plans for a monthly get-together. If anyone has a good idea for a location,
we could scrounge one up real quicklike and at the last minute again... I
think we've come back around to the City again. We could do Harrison's
again (245 Front St), failing anything else...

As for the keysigning activities, if there's any real interest in doing the
GTG at such short notice, I'll be happy to gather together public keys for a
keysigning as well. Someone else will have to provide the keysigning-FAQ,
however, as mine basically reads:

o Send your public key to the previously agreed-upon place (me)
o Check IDs and verify fingerprints at the GTG
o Download keyring from to-be-announced location and sign the keys that you
  verified in person, mailing the signatures to the same previously agreed-
  upon place
o Wait for me to gather them and update the party keyring

There are good resources out there with specific commands, examples, etc...
please feel free to provide one... :)

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 03:49:23PM -0700, tluxt <tluxt@yahoo.com> spake forth:

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Revenge is a dish best served cold.