Proposal: Nov BAD meeting should move to ALS 11/8 6PM

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 17:13:59 +0000

--20XocjIeMTCm4X0r

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 09:19:20PM -0700, tluxt wrote:
> Debian is scheduled to have a booth there.  There is time available for
> BOFs in the evening.  I think it would be great to have a Debian BOF,
> and move the BAD meeting from the 2nd Wednesday to that BOF.  This

This sounds like a good time to advertise that I'm also running
a GPG keysigning BoF on the first day (Wednesday) at 7pm as well.
Anyone interested in making the Debian BoF follow that at 8pm and
maybe we can just all walk from one to the other?

Also, if you plan to be at the keysigning, please email me your keys,
and see the events page at http://www.us.pgp.net/events/als2001/ for
keyring, etc.

-drew

--=20