November

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@home.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, so we are scheduled to meet the Wednesday after ALS.

I am once again in charge of the booth.  Shirts will be there again.  Seems my
shirts never made it back to VA, so I am having another run of them made.  At
LWE we made enough to cover cost and between theft and the disappearance there
was no profit )-:

So, please contact me if you can work the booth.  Setup will be simple as there
will again be no computers in the booth.  We will have power and network
connectivity so workers and hangouts can check email and the like.