Going to be in Bay Area

Ben Pfaff blp@cs.stanford.edu
18 Nov 2001 10:05:35 -0800

Dale E Martin <dmartin@cliftonlabs.com> writes:

> Hello!  As I mentioned on debian-private, I'm going to be in
> Sunnyvale/Mountain View from the late on the 18th of Nov until early on the
> 21st.  I'm staying with some friends and will be there on business, so I
> expect my free time will be limited.  However if anyone is interested in a
> beer, a coffee, or whatever and/or keysigning I would be happy to try and
> work out a meeting.

I'm in Palo Alto (Stanford actually) just up the road from
Mountain View, one of my email addresses is pfaffben@debian.org,
and I'd be glad to meet for beer or coffee and keysigning or
whatever, either this afternoon or someday this week.  My
transportation is limited to bicycle so it'd be best if we could
meet in Palo Alto or possibly Mountain View.  You can reach me at
650 468-8367.
--
"...Slashdot is built on loyalty and trust, not on traditional
 business precepts."