Bay Area Debian Get-Together and Key-Signing Party

Biella Coleman Biella Coleman <biella@healthhacker.com>
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:48:20 -0500

Hi.

Some of you know me but just wanted to make a general announcement
about my presence at the up and coming Debian event (and possible future ones).
I am an anthropology graduate student from the University of Chicago
doing my disseration on free software and Debian is one of the
projects I want to closely follow over the next 14 months. I would
like to interview as many Debian folks that I can (and are willing)
once I get my human subjects approval and return from Chicago where
I will be this summer for 5 weeks.

Anyway, I just wanted to go to the key-signing event
to meet some more Debian folks and let everyone know what I am doing. Soon,
I will write a more formal description of the project and post it on this
list.

Gabriella

biella@healthhacker.com
egcolema@midway.uchicago.edu