meet with Manoj

neuffer@sciobyte.de neuffer@sciobyte.de
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:10:17 +0200

Quoting Sean 'Shaleh' Perry (shaleh@valinux.com):
> Come on people, wake up!  Tonight's the night.  You have been wanting a
> beer all week.  Bring those keys and get a well established signature on
> your ring.
>
> So, should we hold this in Mountain View?  Santa Clara? SJ?  We need to
> decide so I can call Manoj.

I wish I could come and visit you people as well. sigh....

There is still hope that I will come to the Bay Area in October or
November. If would be great if we could meet then. Dominik will
probably be there as well. (Those oldtimers of you who still remember
Dominik Kubla, now raise their hand and say "Aye" :-)

Mike

ScioByte GmbH
Michael Neuffer                            Phone:    +49 6131 540117
Zum Schiersteiner Grund 2                  Fax:      +49 6131 6109916
D-55127 Mainz                              Mobile:   +49 171  1406664
Germany                                    Mail: neuffer@sciobyte.com

People often think of research as a form of development -- that it's
about doing exactly what you planned, doing it on time, and doing it
with resources that you said you'd use.  But if you're going to do
that, you have to know what you are doing, and if you know what you
are doing, it isn't really research."
             --Dave Liddle, The New Yorker, Feb. 23/Mar.2, 1998, p84