Free Dmitry Sklyarov!

Evan Prodromou evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us
24 Jul 2001 13:58:29 -0700

    Me> Document that or retract it.

    CS> Learn to research things for yourself, rather than depending
    CS> upon others to provide you with news.

It's not a question of asking for news. Unless people can back up
their arguments, they shouldn't make them. Unfounded accusations are
weak logic.

That said, it's obvious from a cursory review of Elcomsoft's site that
they do have products for spamming. Dommage! Easy discredit for
Mr. Sklyarov. Sad to say, many geeks would be willing to let him rot
in jail for this.

    CS> You'll be a better person for it.

No, I don't think there's anything that can help at this point. But
thanks for the homespun wisdom, Gramps.

~ESP