Free Dmitry Sklyarov!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:31:13 -0700

begin chad quotation of Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 09:02:54PM -0700:

> For those who havnt heard..
> The EFF seems to be asking for the protests to be put on hold for
> now.

EFF agreed to stop promoting protests as a condition for getting a
meeting with Adobe.  They are _not_ saying that protests will hurt
Dmitry's case.

Everyone involved with the protests hopes that EFF lawyers will be
able to get somewhere with their meetings.  But we will still be
meeting at the original meeting point, at the snake sculpture in the
park at W. San Carlos St. and S. Market St. in downtown San Jose.
http://boycottadobe.com/pages/rallies.html#SanJose

>From there we can either march on Adobe (which seems likely), stay
in the park, or go home.  Maximum flexibility.   Can you believe
I haven't had enough spare time today to look up the appropriate
Sun Tsu quote for this occasion?

See you all Monday in San Jose.

--
Don Marti                                                   Free Dmitry!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Monday, July 23, San Jose, Moscow, and more